Pamoja Online Course Registrations are now open via the ManageBac Plan worksheet!
Students, Site-based Coordinators and IBDP Coordinators can now easily manage all registrations from within their ManageBac Plan Worksheet. Course requests can be submitted via API will be processed through our OpenApply for admissions.
For IB World Schools
Our Global Team has been hard at work to make life better for our mutual 700+ schools and to ensure that Pamoja is accessible for every IB Diploma student and school. Key improvements to make life better for Site-based Coordinators (SBCs) include:
- Course Request Dashboard: shows the Course status by Subject and Student allowing Site-based Coordinators to easily track request status in real-time.
- Pamoja Digest: provides Coordinators with a roll-up summary of all registrations by student & subject via e-mail.
- Plan Worksheet Reminders: provide Coordinators with an automated email reminder option to prompt students to fully complete their Plan worksheets in advance of IB Exam registration deadlines.
For Schools New to Pamoja
Getting Started with Pamoja Online Courses is now easier than ever, simply enable “Pamoja” within your ManageBac > Settings, or “Enable” within our new Faria Service Manager.
For non-ManageBac schools please note, all students will be registered via ManageBac. If you do not have a ManageBac account, please contact our team who will be able to walk you through the registration process and answer any questions you may have.
For Cambridge International Schools
This year, OpenApply will be our main registration system for all Cambridge International registrations. As used in previous years, the SIS will no longer be our primary registration system and therefore we encourage you to follow the steps below if you wish to enrol your students on a Pamoja Online Course.
If you are ready to start the registration process, we encourage you to take a look at our Admissions Page beforehand, to fully understand the schools’ responsibility and involvement.
If you are a current Pamoja user please get in touch with your designated Pamoja representative who will help you through the registration process. If you are new to Pamoja or don’t know who your Pamoja representative is, please contact email@example.com
Once you have registered your students, our Admissions Team will review your course requests and send an email to the Site-based Coordinator to approve the requests.. The Admissions team will be in touch to confirm enrollment.
Expand your Subject Choice
- Business Management HL
- Business Management SL
- Economics HL
- Economics SL
- English A Language and Literature HL
- English A Language and Literature SL
- Extended Essay
- Film SL
- French ab initio
- Information Technology in a Global Society HL
- Information Technology in a Global Society SL
Cambridge IGCSE and International AS/A Level