M2025 Year 1
M2025 Year 2 rollover
Please note, that all courses offered are subject to receiving a minimum of 5 students at the beginning of the academic year. We will contact the school prior to the course start date if we are unable to take a course forward.
* Excludes VAT
The course covers the following topics:
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Business Management
- Human Resource Management and the IA
- The IA and Operations Management
- Trial examinations
- Operations Management
- Unit of Inquiry
- Preparing for the IB Exam
The BenefitsTaking Business Management HL online will enable students to:
- develop their understanding of business theory, as well as the ability to apply business principles, practices and skills.
- encounter a wider range of international contexts in business.
- become experienced in a wide range of technical and social tools.
- develop 21st century skills like time management, communication and digital literacy which are much in demand by employers.
What is different in taking IB Business Management HL online?Students will have the opportunity to:
- access source material in a variety of media.
- access a structured learning environment that provides flexibility and support in equal measure.
- study alongside students from around the world.
- gain experience of using the latest online learning tools.
- regularly communicate with teachers and fellow students.
Activities and AssessmentThe IB Business Management course includes the following activities: discussions and online debates, creating wikis, written tasks, readings and case studies on current topics, project work (individually and in groups), and live lessons with a teacher.
Advice from Our TeachersIn order to succeed in IB Business Management HL, we recommend students set aside seven to ten hours a week.
Ready to See Pamoja Online Courses in Action?
Explore any of our 22 IB-approved Diploma courses.