Since Pamoja joined forces with ManageBac in June 2020, our Global Team has been hard at work to make life better for our mutual 700+ schools and to ensure that Pamoja is affordable and accessible for every IB Diploma student and school.
Within the past two months, we have introduced the following service improvements for Pamoja:
- Introducing new bundled pricing for Pamoja Online Courses, which will provide a 33% cost savings for the first ten course enrolments.
- Providing unlimited Pamoja Lesson Suite subjects for the IB Diploma through our new IB DP bundles at a 90%+ cost reduction to ensure access.
- Expanding the school services support coverage to provide 24-hour support including weekends for the Middle East.
As our first step towards the full integration of Pamoja Online Courses on ManageBac, all Pamoja schools will now have access to streamlined Online Course Registrations within the ManageBac Plan worksheet to make the course registration process easier than ever!
Students, Site-based Coordinators and IB DP Coordinators can now easily manage all registrations from within their ManageBac Plan Worksheet. Course requests can be submitted in one-click and via API will be processed through our OpenApply admissions service. We will also shortly be introducing two further enhancements for the Site-based Coordinator Course Dashboard and expanded payments & invoicing options to allow your IB office to manage both Pamoja course billing & invoicing alongside exam subject fees.
Expand your Subject Choice
- Business Management HL
- Business Management SL
- Economics HL
- Economics SL
- English A Language and Literature HL
- English A Language and Literature SL
- Extended Essay
- Film SL
- French ab initio
- Information Technology in a Global Society HL
- Information Technology in a Global Society SL