Terms, Policies & Agreements
The terms & policies for Pamoja Lesson Suite for IB DP can be found here.
Use of this website pamojaeducation.com and all authorized services and facilities provided through it or in relation to it by any School or other institution shall be according to our Terms and Policies.
1.2 To use the Service you must:
- be at least 13 years of age;
- have the written consent of both:
- your School,
- your Parent;
- Provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account registration process, and keep them up to date if your circumstances change.
- Maintain the security of your account and password;
- Observe proper security practices on your local computer and/or devices used to access the Service, including using up to date virus protection and a firewall, and other reasonable security measures as may be reasonable in the circumstances which you access the Service. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with your security obligations.
- Be a human, please. Accounts registered by “bots” or screen scrapers and/or other automated means are not permitted and access will be terminated without notice.
1.3 Your School and your Parents are jointly and severally liable for Content added by you to the Website, all use and activity on the Website which relates to you and your account, and thus take full responsibility for all actions by others accessing the Service and/or the Website using your details whether you have authorised them to do so or not and indemnify us accordingly.
1.4 One person may not have more than one membership.
1.5 You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. See our Terms of Service for more information.
2. Cancellation and Termination
2.1 Your School may at any time cancel your access to this Website. When your access is cancelled, all of your Content and personal information will be deleted from our Service as per our Data Retention Policy.
2.2 Your School may at any time cancel its account with us, and we may cancel your School’s account with 180 days’ notice. In the event your School’s account is cancelled for any reason, your content will be deleted without notice to you. Please make sure you keep copies of all of the information published to the Website relating to you, whether or not you upload it yourself.
3. Questions & Contact Information
Legal and Commercial Team
Pamoja Education Ltd
76 Watling Street