School Taught at a glance
Save time on course preparation with a built-in scope and sequence.
Access IB-authorised course content and multimedia materials.
Adapt courses to respect your school’s timetable.
Collaborate with other teachers from our Professional Learning Community.
Flip your classroom and gain confidence in blended learning methodologies.
Monitor students’ homework activity, for more effective individualised support during class time.
New science courses!
Biology, Chemistry and Physics SL available from 1st October
Focus on flexibility
School Taught courses are designed with schools’ and teachers’ key challenges in mind, providing more flexibility to implement your International Baccalaureate Diploma or Career-related Programme.
Key benefits for schools
- Support new teachers or teachers new to the IB with IB-authorised content and assessment materials
- Stay at the forefront of educational innovation
Key benefits for teachers
- Save time on course preparation and planning with IB-authorised content and assessment materials
- Flip classroom in a low-risk, non-disruptive way
- Provide differentiated intervention at the point it is most needed by utilising student progress monitoring tools
Give your students a head start for university!
According to research carried out by the University of London’s Institute of Education with students using Pamoja courses:
- 100% of participants said that they had gained experience in a range of online learning tools that they now use at university
- Many indicated that online learning provided ‘rehearsal space’, allowing them to develop their approaches to study, including note-taking, information searching, and communicating online (with peers and teachers)
Request a demo
Our team is available to show you how our courses work from a student’s or a school’s perspective. Please submit your request to arrange a suitable date and time for your demo.