School Taught at a glance
Save time on course preparation with built-in lesson plans.
Ready to use
Rely on interactive and engaging course content and multimedia materials.
Adapt courses to respect your school’s timetable.
Encourage students to interact with each other outside classroom hours.
Flip your classroom and gain confidence in blended learning methodologies.
Monitor students’ homework activity, for more effective individualised support during class time.
IB Diploma Programme courses
Available for International AS/A Level Business
From September 2019
Focus on flexibility
School Taught courses are designed with schools’ and teachers’ key challenges in mind, providing more flexibility to implement your programme.
Key benefits for schools
- Reinforce your students’ digital skills
- Support teachers with ready to use content and assessment materials
- Stay at the forefront of educational innovation
- Provide your teachers with practical experience in leveraging online learning methodologies
Key benefits for teachers
- Save time on course preparation and planning
- Facilitate a flipped classroom environment
- Provide differentiated intervention at the point it is most needed by utilising student progress monitoring tools
Give your students a head start for university!
According to research carried out by the University of London’s Institute of Education with students using Pamoja courses:
- 100% of participants said that they had gained experience in a range of online learning tools that they now use at university
- Many indicated that online learning provided ‘rehearsal space’, allowing them to develop their approaches to study, including note-taking, information searching, and communicating online (with peers and teachers)
Annual subscription fees
School Taught courses operate on a year-round rolling admissions basis, meaning they can be implemented at a time that suits your needs best.
Request a demo
Our team is available to show you how our courses work from a student’s or a school’s perspective. Please submit your request to arrange a suitable date and time for your demo.
I like that the students are clearly spending more time in class on practice, and peer learning. I find I have far more time available to help those who are finding the content conceptually difficult. I also like that the students are being far more independent in their approach to the subject, and are therefore developing their time-management and inquiry skills through self-actualization.
We’re very keen on students who have been well supported through the online learning experience. That’s actually a very good proxy for the experience when they come to Oxford.
Find out more
International AS and A Level
Find out more
Find out more