Pamoja Taught at a glance
Students use our online platform to access content at any time, and interact with Pamoja teachers and other students from around the world via live lessons, messaging, discussion forums and journals.
Student engagement, activities and submission of assignments are tracked by Pamoja teachers to provide support at the point it is needed.
Schools designate a member of staff to be our first point of contact and to keep track of student progress.
Students benefit from one-to-one contact with experienced IB teachers who are trained in digital learning strategies. A Site-based Coordinator at the students’ school regularly monitors student progress and provides additional face-to-face support.
This video will guide you through how a Site-based Coordinator (SBC) will use the Pamoja Taught learning platform on a day-to-day basis. You will discover how SBCs, alongside our School Services Team, utilise our online resources and tools to support IB Diploma Programme students’ learning throughout their two-year courses.
Key benefits for schools
- Broaden Diploma or Career-related Programme subject offering
- Ease challenges presented by teacher shortages
- Build flexibility in timetables by offering online courses alongside face-to-face options
Key benefits for students
- Choose from wider range of subjects
- Study with classmates around the world
- Gain practical experience of collaborative tools and digital technologies
- Fit online courses around your other commitments
Did you know?
We can also provide Extended Essay supervision for students who are already studying with us.
Preparing students for university
Research shows that online learning prior to university helps students develop preferences and competencies relevant to university study. Pamoja students gain experience in a range of online learning tools that they will be using as part of their university learning, and become independent learners.
Once at university, Pamoja students are less likely than other students to:
- rely on print resources and more likely to research online
- need to turn to their university instructors for help
of Pamoja students achieved a grade 5 or above (2014 - 2017)
of research participants said they had gained experience in a range of online learning tools that they now use at university
Request a demo
Our team is available to show you how our courses work from a student’s or a school’s perspective. Please submit your request to arrange a suitable date and time for your demo.