Utilising technology to create learning opportunities
Pamoja is an education technology company based in Oxford, UK.
We encourage learning beyond the classroom
We believe that students should be placed at the heart of the learning process, and that teachers should join them there. We provide schools, teachers and students around the world with progressive, flexible solutions that support the implementation of blended learning methodologies.
How do we do it?
- Give students space and control over time, place and path of learning
- Elevate the role of the teacher, allowing them to maintain the balance between guiding the flow of learning, and giving students the opportunity to self-direct
- Utilise technology in the classroom for lower-order activities, to free up teacher time for personalised student support and progress monitoring
Why do we do it?
- To provide students with a personalised learning experience, so that they can fulfil their potential
- To establish classrooms that are engaging, intellectually inquisitive environments that unlock students’ creativity and curiosity
- To develop students who have the confidence to ask questions rather than recite answers
Have you seen us lately?
Since 2009, Pamoja have been broadening access to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme through offering high quality IB-authorised course content to schools online, and we’ve learned a lot on our journey.
Join our team