How does Pamoja Taught work?
Use our online platform to access content at any time, and interact with Pamoja teachers and other students from around the world via live lessons, messaging, discussion forums and journals.
Your engagement, activities and submission of assignments are tracked by Pamoja teachers to provide support at the point it is needed.
Schools designate a member of staff to be our first point of contact to keep track of your progress, and provide face-to-face support if needed.
Pamoja Taught students benefit from one-to-one contact with experienced IB teachers who are trained in digital learning strategies. A trained Site-based Coordinator at the students’ school regularly monitors student progress and provides additional face-to-face support.
Check out our demo video to find out how IB Diploma Programme students use the Pamoja Taught learning platform on a day-to-day basis throughout the duration of their two-year courses.
IB DP courses available
What you’ll get
- Wider range of subjects to choose from
- High quality courses taught by experienced IB teachers
- Unique opportunity to study with classmates around the world
- Flexibility to fit the online course around your other commitments
How you’ll benefit
- Gain practical experience of collaborative tools and digital technologies
- Develop essential skills for success at university, work and life
- Become an independent, self-directed learner
- Strengthen intercultural awareness
Meeting IB standards
Pamoja Taught courses are written by subject matter experts and authorised by the International Baccalaureate. They cover the same course content and prepare students for the same assessments as traditional face-to-face IB DP courses. You can be confident that courses meet IB standards and learning outcomes, as well as being fit for purpose for an online environment.
What do students think?
IB World Schools are responsible for registering students - get in touch to find out whether your school already offers Pamoja Taught courses. Alternatively, speak to your school's Diploma Programme Coordinator.