Students, Site-based Coordinators (SBCs) and IBDP Coordinators can easily manage all registrations from within their ManageBac Plan Worksheets. Students can also update their in-school IBDP subjects choices in their Plan Worksheets. This information is important for ManageBac to be able to support you with IB registration and eCoursework submission.
What’s New with Pamoja?
- New Courses! For the first time, Digital Society SL and Digital Society HL will be available to study from this September for first assessment in 2024. All our courses are curriculum-aligned and created by experienced and knowledgeable IB educators. Please register your students via ManageBac Plan Worksheets or if you would like to speak to a member of our team, please get in touch.
- Starting this month all Pamoja students and SBCs will be prompted to complete the onboarding steps and updated Orientations. Students and SBCs will also see that their homepages have been updated to include easy-to-use navigational widgets.
- Plan Worksheet Reminders provide IBDP Coordinators with an automated email reminder option to prompt students to fully complete their Plan Worksheets in advance of IB exam registration deadlines.
For Schools New to Pamoja
Getting Started with Pamoja Online Courses is now easier than ever, simply ‘Enable’ Pamoja within Services Manager, or go to School Settings > Global ResourceBank & Pamoja to enable the intergration.
Schools can decide within the settings if they will allow students to submit their own Pamoja Online Courses requests. An SBC is required to approve any student course requests before it is submitted to Pamoja.
For Schools New to ManageBac
ManageBac is available free of charge to new IBDP schools during the Pamoja Online Courses registration period and throughout the duration of your students’ Pamoja courses. Schools can take advantage of this offer to complete Pamoja Online Course requests, complete IBIS exam registration, and seamlessly submit their Internal Assessment coursework samples and complete Internal Assessment forms to the IB eCoursework system.
For non-ManageBac schools please note, all students will be registered via ManageBac. If you do not have a ManageBac account, please contact our team who will be able to walk you through the registration process and answer any questions you may have.
Expand your Subject Choice
- Extended Essay
- Theory of Knowledge
- English A Language and Literature HL
- English A Language and Literature SL
- French ab initio SL
- Mandarin ab initio SL
- Spanish ab initio SL
- Spanish B SL
- Economics HL
- Economics SL
- Business Management HL New Curriculum: first exams in May 2024
- Business Management SL New Course: first exams in May 2024
- Digital Society HL New Course: first exams in May 2024
- Digital Society SL New Course: first exams in May 2024
- Philosophy SL
- Psychology HL
- Psychology SL
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches HL
- Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches SL
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations HL
- Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations SL
- Film SL
If you have any questions and would like to speak to a member of our team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!