A subscription provides one named student access to the full content of a single course for one academic year.
DP core elements
Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
- US$ 50 per student per year from 1 to 20 students
- US$ 25 per additional student above 20 per year per cohort
100 students taking a two year DP TOK course
Year one = 20*US$50 plus 80*US$25 = US$ 3,000
Year two = 20*US$50 plus 80*US$25 = US$ 3,000
Total cost = US$ 6,000
Extended Essay (EE)
- US$ 50 per student per year
100 students taking School Taught EE for one year
100*US$50 = US$ 5,000
Total cost = US$ 5,000
Group 2 – 5 subjects
- US$ 250 per student per year from 1 to 10 subscriptions
- US$ 50 per additional subscription above 10 per year per cohort
25 students take School Taught Mathematics SL course over two years. No other subscriptions by the school.
- Year one: 25 subscriptions 10*$250 + 15*$50 = US$3,250, invoiced in year
- Year two: 25 subscriptions 10*$250 + 15*$50 = US$3,250, invoiced in year (note: subject to any changes of price for year 2 – see additional information below)
Total cost for course = US$6,500
In a single academic year, a school has 20 students take School Taught Mathematics SL course and 30 students take School Taught Business Management SL course
- Mathematics SL: 20 subscriptions 10*$250+10*$50=US$3000
- Business Management SL: 30 subscriptions 10*$250+20*$50=US$3500
Total cost for one year: US$6500
- A School Taught subscription provides one named student access to the full content (years one and two) of a single IB Diploma course for one academic year.
- Charges apply once a named student has enrolled into the course.
- If they do not return for year two, no charge is applicable for the second year.
- Students can be registered any time as there is no registration deadline.
- Subscriptions are not transferable between students.
- If a student switches courses then this will require an additional subscription.
- Pamoja reviews prices each year and these are published on Pamoja’s website. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price for the school for subsequent years will be as per the published prices for that year.
- The participation agreement is as published on the Pamoja website.
Request a demo
Our team is available to show you how our courses work from a student’s or a school’s perspective. Please submit your request to arrange a suitable date and time for your demo.