Pamoja Scholarship Programme
- Academic merit
- Readiness for online study
- Motivation and interest in the chosen subject
Only students accepted into an authorised IB World School to start studying for the first year of the Diploma Programme in the forthcoming academic year will be considered for the award.
- The school’s IB Diploma Coordinator should submit the completed student application form to email@example.com by the application deadline
- Selected applicants will be invited for a 15 minute skype or phone interview with members of the Pamoja Scholarship Award Committee, consisting of representatives of Pamoja’s marketing, sales, academic and school services teams
Deadlines and resources
Courses starting in February 2019
For November 2020 IBDP exam session
Application deadline: 28 October 2018
Committee review: 30 October – 1 November 2018
Interviews starting: 5 November 2018
Final decision: 19 November 2018
Courses starting in September 2019
For May 2021 IBDP exam session
Application deadline: 1 May 2019
Committee review: 6-8 May 2019
Interviews starting: 13 May 2019
Final decision: 20 May 2019
This scholarship is awarded for the full two years of the Diploma course. The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The School agrees to meet the minimum participation requirements set out in the Participation Agreement for schools enrolling students into Pamoja online courses.
2. Registration information for students who are to be recipients of scholarships must be entered by the School into Pamoja’s Student Information System (SIS) according to the deadlines set for registration. Scholarship applications are subject to the same criteria for course acceptance as applications for regular enrolment.
3. This Pamoja student scholarship is offered at 100% discount on the annual course fee for each academic year. If the student moves schools the scholarship will continue at the new IB World School.
4. Continuation of a scholarship into the second year is subject to a student demonstrating exemplary compliance with the Engagement Policy as detailed on the Pamoja platform. Pamoja reserves the right to investigate and possibly withdraw a student from the scholarship programme if there is proven evidence of any breach of the academic honesty policy, inappropriate conduct, or illegal activities.
5. The School, Student(s) and their Parent or Guardian agree to support the following marketing activities:
- The Student to provide Pamoja’s marketing team with a photo and a 50-word biography at the start of the academic year to be published on Pamoja’s website
- The School (SBC, DPC or Head), the student and their parent/guardian to take part in phone, email or video interviews with Pamoja or representatives of Pamoja to produce case studies, testimonials and be quoted in marketing communications.
- The Student to take part in a maximum of two webinars and/or live chats per academic year at convenient dates and times to answer questions from potential students, parents or representatives of Schools.
- The Student to stay in touch with Pamoja’s marketing team the year following completion of their IB Diploma Programme to produce a new case study reflecting on their Pamoja experience and sharing their plans for the future.
- The Student to write one blog post or publish one vlog per term to be published on Pamoja’s blog.
Find out more
Find out more
Find out more